Great tools make remote work better! When it comes to remote work, we walk the walk at Unitonomy. Our team is distributed around the globe, working in different time zones and climates. Some of our team members have been working remotely for over a decade. We understand the challenges you’re facing with your remote work because we’ve faced many of those same challenges. That’s why we’re passionate about helping you connect together better!
Unitonomy offers products to improve your remote work experience, like GetCommit and OrgVitals. We use other tools to solve other remote work challenges. Over the years, we’ve tried any number of tools, looking for solutions. We’ve found a few favorite tools we use for remote work that have made a big difference for our team and we definitely want to share those with you.
Tools We Use and Love That Make Remote Collaboration Better:
- Figma.com. We love this for real-time design collaboration
- InVisionapp.com. We love this for design feedback
- Parabol.co. We love this for retrospectives
- SwitcherStudio.com. We love this for easy, gorgeous live-streaming to Microsoft Stream, LinkedIn, or YouTube
- Touchcast.com. We love this for powerful video presentations (live or async)
- Zoom.us. We love this for video conferencing
This is a constantly evolving list, so check back in periodically for updates as we find and fall in love with additional tools!